GCC Individual Login
Login to access all the services available for you as a GCC Citizen or Resident
- Make sure to logout after finishing off your work.
- For security reasons it is advisable to close the browser window after logging out.
- Dear Applicant, obtaining the eVisa before you travel to UAE is a must. eVisa will be sent to you through registered email address in the application once your application is approved only.
- "GCC Residents" or "GCC Citizen - Accompanies" application will not be approved for any family member or assistant categories if the sponsor is not travelling along with them.
- GCC Residents Entry Permit is valid for (30) days before entry from issuance date, and stay period after entry is (30) days from entry date, and it is extendable once for (30) days.
- GCC Accompanied Entry Permit is valid for (60) days before entry from issuance date, and stay period after entry is (60) days from entry date, and it is extendable once for (60) days.
- Upon arrival if GCC Residency is found to be expired or cancelled , entry permit holder will not be granted entry.
- If profession of GCC Resident is found to be changed after issuance of this entry permit , entry permit holder will not be granted entry.
- GCC Residency must be valid at least (3) months from arrival date.
- Passport must be valid at least (3) months from arrival date.
- please note that passport accompanies are not permitted to obtain a GCC entry permit, it is mandatory to have a separate valid passport